Sunday, October 25, 2009

The defination of insanity


Albert Einstein said, "the defination of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Well, I must be insane then. I've been complaining about my husbands job (I'll spare you the details) for 4 of the 5 years he's had this particular job now.

I know that God is more interested in our growth than in our comfort. Therefore I deduce that he has something for me to learn from this experience and until I learn it I will not receive the blessings I am seeking (and I have a list, it's LONG).

I commit from this moment on I will only be grateful for the employment Paul has and find only the good in it. This is my 30 day experiement. I'm guessing it will be tortuous for me, it's soooooooooo difficult to break a bad habit and replace it with a good one. I figure by broadcasting this I'll be more effective. At the end of 30 days I expect to have something significantly changed. I'll let you know.

Until then........ I'm thankful Paul has a job, I'm thankful Paul is able to provide for us, I'm thankful we have all our needs met in this moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment