Friday, May 22, 2009

Getting ready for baby

I'm planing a home water birth for this baby. My midwifes came for a home visit during week 36 and brought the birthing tub, which to my great surprise is really a trough they bought at WILCO farm store. We put it in my bedroom so it will be ready when the time comes. I've bought a foam pad, sheet and plastic liner to place in it come birthing time. My trouble may being keeping the kids out of it. It's their favorite "new toy" right now. They love to slide in it, bring their toys in it and sit there and play, stand on it and look out the window. I'm surprised no one has asked to sleep in it yet. Jolie asked me if she could get in her swimsuit when I'm birthing. Ought to be fun come birthing time!

1 comment:

  1. Look like fun for the kids. I hope everything goes well on the birth of the baby. I can't wait to hear what it is and see pictures. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete